- All coaches are accredited at the highest global level and possess extensive experience in their field of specialty, enabling you to choose comfortably based on need and fit.
- All coaches offer free introductory sessions. Clients can meet any coach to decide if they’re a good match. No obligations. No commitments.
- Free consulting & matching service, helping you select the perfect coach for each individual and team according to their specific and business requirements.
- High quality customer service, providing you with swift responses via one contact person dedicated to your business.
- Face-to-face and virtual coaching, enabling you to provide consistent world-class coaching to individuals and teams wherever they are located.
- Whether you need a coach for an individual leader or employee or you need coaching for an entire team, our coaches are experienced in both one-to-one and group coaching.
- Measurement tools are available to help you calculate the ROI and the affect of coaching on the individual performance and the organization’s health (at additional cost).
- Free library of original self-development content and engagement tools.
- Koach.net is the best and most flexible solution for your coaching needs. No joining fees. No subscription fees. Cancel anytime.
- Put an end to excessively high corporate rates. Fees are transparent, published and can accommodate all levels of affordability and budgets.
- Instant and global access to world-class coaching. Intuitive and easy-to-use from anywhere and from any device.
- Seamless booking process and a global secure payment and invoicing system.
- Start immediately by browsing our directory of accredited and experienced coaches or request free matching.
How Does It Work? Simple…
- Choose a coach for your employee or team, or empower them employee to choose a coach directly.
- Book a free introductory session to allow the employee and the coach to decide if they are a good match.
- Pay directly with a company credit card or allow your employee to pay and be reimbursed.
- Send us a message by clicking the button below or contact us via any of our social media pages.
- One of our experts will contact you promptly to discuss your needs and requirements.
- Based on the discussion, we will provide you with feedback and recommendations, free and non-binding.
Why Professional Coaches?
“Professional coaches set out to maximize the sense of personal potential to create a path to improved performance. They help clients learn to believe in themselves without reservation. They don’t instruct as much as they treat clients with humane concern to help them make the most of their innate capabilities. Superior business coaches help clients build mental and people awareness so they become more attuned and learn to direct their efforts where they are most relevant.” Sir John Whitmore
The challenges of leadership are unique, and leaders need to constantly develop if they are to maintain a positive and lasting impact on their teams and organizations. Leadership coaches provide a robust and targeted system of analysis and coaching that ensures their clients are able to optimize strengths and manage weak points. A leadership coach balances an understanding of the client needs as an individual with the needs as a leader, in order to improve performance and reach business goals.
Though life coaching takes a broader view than most types of coaching, its value lies in connecting the different aspects of the client’s life in a single powerful strategy. This strategy is about improvement, through gaining awareness and perspective that can translate into action. The improvement in personal life is strongly connected with improvements in professional life and strongly integrated in the coaching relationship.
Finding a gratifying and meaningful career is critical to leading a fulfilling life. Career coaches look at the person as a whole in order to understand passions, skills, orientation, values and aptitudes. A career coach is able to help through psychological and emotional difficulties that may be experienced by changing to a new position or career or by departing a company.
The pressures of a modern lifestyle and escalating work demands make it difficult to maintain optimal health. A health coach is trained to help clients restore the balance that is necessary for a healthy personal and professional life. The work of a health coach focuses on creating healthy habits and intelligent adjustment in lifestyle that transforms and improves the health of the client. Health coaches provide a wide range of specialities covering fitness, nutrition and mindfulness.
A mentor is a guide – someone who had walked the same path that the client wishes to follow. Mentors are seasoned experts with a wealth of experience to share gained from many years of practical experience, successes and failures. Each mentor is intensely experienced in a specific area of business covering different functions and seniority levels.